I am an Ofsted registered childminder. I am the mother of 3 children one boy aged of 15 and 2 daughters aged 10 and 11 . I am a newly registered childminder. I have my Enhanced DBS, I have attended a Safeguarding and child protection course, full Paediatric first aid course an2 daughters aged 10 and 11 d Food Safety training and British Sign Language Level 3 and SEND Level 3 course.
I am happy to drop off and pick up at local schools and to look after nursery children from all schools in the area. I am able to pick up and drop off your child/children to your home if that is something that will help you and your busy routine at the beginning and end of the day.
I am able to take your child to stay and playgroups, to the library, local parks and facilitate activities. I have experience in helping children with their homework. I specialise in the care of children from birth to around 11 years old since this allows me to provide toys, equipment and resources and organise activities and outings geared specifically to that age group, without the compromise of meeting older children's very different needs.
- Play-based curriculum geared towards each child's unique needs and interests
- Reggio and Montessori inspired resources I am an advocate of loose parts play
- High-quality toys and resources, many of which are homemade and unique to the setting
- High emphasis on natural, open-ended resources
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Easy parking
- Enclosed rear garden for supervised play
- Non-smoking household
- No pets
- I can provide Halal food
Term Time Contracts
Monday - 7.00am-7.00pm
Tuesday - 7.00am-7.00pm
Overnight Care Availabel